HP Officejet 4560 offers numerous features at an affordable price. Suitable for small office settings,it has all-in-one functionalities and wireless connection capabilities. It auto-duplex and quiet mode feature allowing users to decrease the printing noise without slowing down the printing speed. However, to keep it in its tiptop shape, updating the HP Officejet 4650 driver is important. Here’s how:
What is HP Printer Driver?
HP Printer Driver is a software that supports a broad range of HP LaserJet printers and MFPs. Its main purpose is to discover HP printing devices and automatically configure itself to the device capabilities (duplex, color, and finishing).
How to download HP officejet 4650 Driver for Windows and Mac?
To access its amazing features here’s how to download HP Officejet 4650 drivers for your Windows and Mac.
- Open your browser. Search for www.hp.com
- Proceed to Support and Drivers section then click the Drivers and Software.
- Enter your Printers name/model then click search. (ex. HP Officejet 4650)
- Select your Operating System then click next.
- Click the HP basic drivers or HP full feature Drivers & Software
- Click Download then click Run.
- Once the installation is complete. You can now have a Test print.
Note: HP provides updated print drivers and software through Apple Software Update. If you want to install it manually just go to Apple Updates site.
- Open your browser. Search for support.apple.com
- Type HP printer driver then click the search button
- Choose the type of driver you want to download. (ex. HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X)
- Click Download.
- When downloading is done. Agree to the terms then click Install.
- You can now have a Test print.
Why is necessary to update the HP printer driver?
Updates are from manufacturers which either fix or improve a printer’s features. If a printer is not updated, it may not work properly and may cause several printing problems which leads to poor print quality and performance.
Do you have to pay for the update?
No. You can easily download updates from HP printer website and it’s for free. However, you may have to purchase if you are installing drivers from CD.