What is Canon MF Toolbox?
Canon MF Toolbox is a utility freeware that allows users to manage their printing, scanning and other print jobs using Windows or external devices. Using MF Toolbox in Canon imageCLASS D530 has many useful features especially scan-to-print capabilities which makes document creation much easier to manage.
What are Canon MF Toolbox features?
- Scan documents using connected devices and apps.
- Converts scanned documents into PDF before sending
- OCR tool that converts scanned document text
- Save scanned documents as PDF files.
What are the requirements to install Canon MF Toolbox?
MF Toolbox works with any Canon multifunction printer and Windows 7 and higher OS. Your OS version must match MF Toolbox version. If you are using a 64-bit Windows OS, download the 64-bit version from Canon Support website.
How to install MF Toolbox?
- Go to Canon Support Website and search for MF Toolbox. Click on the link to download.
- After downloading the file from Canon Support website, open file and run “Setup.exe” to install.
- Simply follow the installation instructions on the screen.
- Install as required until complete.
- Once complete, options for customized setting will be asked. Customized settings according to your preference.
- Close when complete.
- Run test print or run test scan.
- Turn on printer and computer. Connect printer and computer using wired cable.
- Insert CD installer/ CD-ROM into the computer.
- Once setup windows appears, click on “EASY INSTALLATION”.
- In “Select the Type of Connection” select USB connection. Click NEXT.
- Window with a list of printer drivers and software will appear. Simply click “INSTALL” to begin installation.
- Read “LICENSE AGREEMENT” and click “YES” to continue.
- Click “NEXT” to enable Setuo Wizard for MF drivers. Then click “NEXT” then “YES” on the following screen display. Click “EXIT” when completed.
- Click “START” on Setup Wizard for MF Toolbox. Click “EXIT” when completed.
- Confirm software and applications you want to install then click “NEXT”.
- In EXIT SETUP, select RESTART COMPUTER NOW check box then click “RESTART”.
- The setup will run after the computer restart.
Print with ease using MF Toolbox on your Canon imageCLASS D530 and complete your tasks in no time.