There are just times when a print job is stuck in the print queue preventing you and other users to continue printing. If you are using HP Deskjet 3050, here’s what you should do to cancel a jammed print job in Windows.
How to cancel or delete a stuck print job?
- Open computer and go to START. Search for CONTROL PANEL.
- Click on DEVICES AND PRINTERS. Select the printer that has a stuck print job.
- A window with the list of print jobs will appear. Select the print job you want to cancel or delete. Right click to open drop down and select CANCEL DOCUMENT. If you want to cancel the entire print queue, then go PRINTER tab, right click and select CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
- If this does not solve the problem, continue to Method 2.
- Open Control Panel. Double click on ADMINISTRATIVE TOOLS.
- Click on SERVICES to open the list of services.
- Scroll down and select PRINT SPOOLER.
- Right click to open drop down. First, click on STOP to stop the print queue. Give it at least 10 seconds then right click on the PRINT SPOOLER again and click START.
- Open DEVICES AND PRINTERS on CONTROL PANEL and select your printer. The print queue should be empty.
- If the print queue still appears, you only need to restart your computer.
- Once the computer restarted, open print queue again. The list should be empty.
- Run test print.
These methods can be used to resolve stuck print jobs on HP Deskjet 3050, home office or shared network printers.