Brother MFC-J470DW is an all-in-one printer packed with all the necessary features to ensure great printing experience. It prints, scans, copies and faxes, has Wi-Fi connectivity and Automatic duplexer for a more convenient two-sided printing. But like any other printers, it needs updating from time to time to keep its tiptop performance and get rid of bothersome problems.
Where can I download an updated Brother MFC-J470DW driver?
Fortunately, updating your MFC-J470DW software and firmware isn’t as difficult so long as you have an internet connection. All you have to do is:
- Visit their website for driver downloads<a href="brother-usa/support">here</a>
- Type in MFC-J470DW on the search box. Results will appear in a listing manner as well as steps on how to download.
- Select your OS, OS version and click SEARCH.
- A new page will show all driver and software package. Simply click on the driver’s link and to start download.
- Run downloaded software and follow the instructions.
- If the printer is password protected, make sure to enter the password to connect to access point. Click continue and follow steps until update is complete.
- Run a test print.
Are there other ways to update Brother MFC-J470DW?
Yes. There are several apps you can download. These apps automatically scans and updates the printer drivers conveniently. P-touch Update Software for one is available on Brother’s website for download.
What happens if I don’t update my printer?
Updates for printers are made from time to time to improve user’s printing experience. If a firmware or software becomes outdated, it causes several printing problems that may cause to delays and printer errors. For instance, when a USB flash drive does not work, or computer monitor becomes blue while trying to print, it is likely due to their outdated software.
Follow the simple steps and print without worries with your Brother MFC-J470DW.