Canon Pixma MG2922 is a compact all-in-one color inkjet printer popular for personal and home office use. It has a built-in Wifi connectivity which allows Google Cloud Printing. Cableless setup is also easier and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how to do it with Windows and Mac.
How to wireless setup Canon MG2922?
*Make sure that your wireless router and internet connection are properly setup before connecting to the network.
- Connect your computer to the network.
- Turn on your Pixma MG2922.
- Check alarm lamps. The green light indicates the power is on. The blue light for Wi-Fi should be flashing.
- Install CD to begin set up. If you have no CD, you can simply visit the website HERE for installation setup.
- For website, follow the links and select the necessary information needed for setup. Download file and run program to get started.
- A window will appear, review content and click on NEXT. Select WIRELESS LAN CONNECTION then click NEXT.
- Select Access Point Connection then click on NEXT. Click NEXT again, to confirm the printer is turned on.
- The program will automatically search for wireless connections. The blue light will flash quickly as it searches.
- Printer list will appear on the window. However, if this is the first time for printer to connect to the network, it will appear blank. Check on the box PRINTER COULD NOT BE FOUND ON THE LIST and hit NEXT to continue installation.
- Continue to click NEXT. When asked for the method of connection, click CABLELESS SETUP and click NEXT to continue.
- Click I AGREE on the License Agreement and click next to continue installation. Click NEXT until installation is complete. Click on COMPLETE when setup window appears.
- Registration will be required and an optional survey will appear. You can decide to register and answer the survey in your own time.
- Run a test print.
- Click EXIT to complete.
Follow the following steps and connect your Canon Pixma MG2922 through cableless setup.