The Canon Pixma printer series is capable of producing various types of printouts from different media and platforms. Below are some of the common documents people print at home and small offices and their easy steps.
Can I print from Pdf format?
Yes. Almost every computer, mobile device and printers are now capable of accessing PDF format files. Printers like Canon Pixma printer series has a default setting for printing pdf and other types of formats. Here’s how:
- Open document on PDF reader. Click FILE then Print.
- Select your printer model. Set your printing preferences for the print job.
- Print the document.
- If you are using a mobile device, you can simply apply the following steps as well.
Can I print my emails?
Yes. If you need a physical copy of emailed documents, knowing how to print from emails is very helpful.
- Open the mail to be printed.
- Click MORE OPTIONS on the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click PRINT.
- Select your printing preference for the print job.
- Click PRINT.
What other formats can I print with my Canon Pixma printer?
Other formats you can print are .Jpg, GIF, PNG and TIFF for images.
- Simply open the image or photo you want to print.
- Right click to open dropdown and select PRINT.
- Select printing preferences.
- Click Print.
Note: Results may differ due to resolution and paper quality.
For documents it may include, ZIP, Quickbooks, xls, Adobe Acrobat, Power points, Publisher, Excel or spreadsheets and Illustrator.
You can print files as they are or you can also convert them into a different format before printing. Most printers are compatible with different OS and are set on default formats so you can print almost all types of documents in a few clicks and with ease.